Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many days should the lan party be

3 posters

Go down

How Many Days Should The LAN Party Be?

How many days should the lan party be I_vote_lcap22%How many days should the lan party be I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How many days should the lan party be I_vote_lcap56%How many days should the lan party be I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
How many days should the lan party be I_vote_lcap22%How many days should the lan party be I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

How many days should the lan party be Empty How many days should the lan party be

Post by Cpl.Clegg Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 pm

At the march 08 party we all played hard on friday night and picked it up again on saturday only to run out of steam early in the evening. This prompted us to change it to Saturday morning through Sunday evening. Take the poll and let us know how you feel about it.

Last edited by cevinkey on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://www.lanof1000corpses.com

Back to top Go down

How many days should the lan party be Empty Re: How many days should the lan party be

Post by knowbody Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Sat. and Sun. imho. Ultimately it's up to our gracious hosts, however, I think it's easier for peeps to get their gear together and roll on Sat. If we start on Fri. there's all the stress of get home, take care of "stuff", get gear together, get setup late, play for a bit, "holy crap I'm tried cause I worked all day". But I'm just one dude and others might have a different schedule. Fri. and Sat. are good also cause it still gives peeps time to party and have a weekend day left for real life. All three days are out for me, unless schools out then I'll be there every second that bitch is turned on. Hell yeah! Can I get an amen! cheers
knowbody
knowbody
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

How many days should the lan party be Empty Re: How many days should the lan party be

Post by Ironhide Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:49 pm

AMEN Brother! I think saturday and sunday is good, as long as we schedule it when everyone can get off so we can get an earlier sart on saturday.

I know this last one alot of people had to work, which put them getting there around 6pm.
Ironhide
Ironhide
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down