Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November party

4 posters

Go down

November party Empty November party

Post by Cpl.Clegg Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:28 pm

We are quickly approaching the november party. I would like to ask everyone to give me your input on which weekend would be best for you. i want everyone to be able to attend. just reply to this post with your available november weekends and ironhide and i will decide which is best.
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://www.lanof1000corpses.com

Back to top Go down

November party Empty Re: November party

Post by Ironhide Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:14 am

I like the week of the 15th. any later than that would not be good with thanksgiving around the corner. That's my 2 cents!

What games are we going to be playing? what are you guys thoughts for games or to play. are we going to do the bracket thing? I'm kool with what ever.
Ironhide
Ironhide
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpl.Clegg Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:46 am

I also like the weekend of the 15th.
as for what to play i would like to actually play team fortress this time if even for an hour or 2.
also our staple counterstrike as well as some Crysis.
I do think we should have the tournament. Winner take all based on the poll results.
anybody else gonna post? anybody?
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpl.Clegg Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:52 pm

hello?

*tap *tap
is this thing on....?

post here people or we decide when it will be and what to play without your input.
we want to accomodate everyones schedule if we can so please help us out.

also just in case you were wondering this site cost me money. i dont mind paying it but its not a justified expense if nobody but richard and i use it. Since we are all doing our own things these days this is the best way to stay in touch and updated on lan business. Very Happy
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SOULCRUSHER Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

yea the 15th is cool, The bracket comp is a must for me = more beer money!!!! CSS and TF2
SOULCRUSHER
SOULCRUSHER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhide Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Ok, I have had somethings come up. The 15th will be out for me. Maybe the 29th, not sure if everyone can do that. I hope other people see this besides cev and soul. If this doent work for everyone, we will have to rethink this. Hope it doesnt put a big damper on things....let me know!

PEACE!
Ironhide
Ironhide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SOULCRUSHER Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 pm

damn turd ironhide make me rearrange my "busy" life.......lol help!!! damn kids driven me nuts, sooner the better to shoot some mofos
SOULCRUSHER
SOULCRUSHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpl.Clegg Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 pm

can't do the 29'th too soon after thanksgiving and my grandmother will be here from kentucky. i can do the weekend of:
nov8
nov15
nov22
dec6
or dec13
other than that we have to wait until next year because of the holidays. anybody else? pick a span of dates if you can so i can decide which one out of everyones list we can do.
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SOULCRUSHER Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 am

Any time is good for me, whatever the majority vote is cool just let me know or post it in the forum.....Peace out foos
SOULCRUSHER
SOULCRUSHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhide Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Hello! Is anyone else out there besides Cev, Soul, and myself? We need everyones input.
Ironhide
Ironhide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpl.Clegg Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Its looking like december 6th and 7th but im not sure yet. the entire month of november is out for sure at this point. going forward if we cant do it on either of the first 2 weekends in december (preferrably the first) then it will be in january.
If we end up in january it will shift our 2009 schedule forward one month on every party. Whatever we decide for this upcoming party will stay as a set date for next year. I will keep the website up to date for when we actually land on a date.
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knowbody Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Hiya dudes! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. Lan party sounds great! I'm good with anytime starting 11/20 forward. Although I'm sure you've got it covered, I'll volunteer to help setup. Also, if it's just a matter of location availability, we can invade my house instead cevinkey's. Two caveats though... 1. My house is smaller than cevninkey's and if a lot of peeps come we might have to separate into two groups (i.e. kitchen and living room. We could fit about 8 in the living room and 4 in the kitchen and another 4-6 here and there, also there's the garage if the weather's nice.) 2. I live way the hell and gone out in Forney, TX affraid (east of downtown Dallas 30 miles. Yeah, I'd never heard of it either until I moved here. scratch ) Just some things to ponder. Peace. Hope to see you all soon.
knowbody
knowbody
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SOULCRUSHER Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:22 am

oh yeah bout time I am ready for some killin fooos......better bring the "A" games boys ......SHOOT TO KILL......
SOULCRUSHER
SOULCRUSHER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down