Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age PC

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Age PC Empty Dragon Age PC

Post by Derekishere Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 pm

One of the best single player games i have EVER played.

This game has it all an amazing story, killer graphics for the setup, great character creator, and tons of spells. This is a game everyone should experience if they are a fan of Balders Gate or Neverwinter Nights. Player combat is similar to those games as well as the content. The story is what sets this game appart from all the others, it is a very engrossing tale of evil and lesser evil for the good of mankind.
Your mission is to stop the Blight, it is up to you on how that goal is accomplished. There is no true measure of your good or evil actions only the outcome they produce.

Pros:
I love it!
Your shield is not only used to block your foes attacks, it can also be used as a brutal weapon
A dagger can chop someones head off...bloody mess really!

Cons:
Lagged a little when there were many spells going at one time
Morgan is a stuck up BITCH who only wants your seed!

If you are looking to purchase this game be sure to check out all vendors, for each one has unique items.
For instance Steam has a very nice ring for the Fighting classes.

On the DEREKISHERE scale of super-awesome-awesomeness i give it a 9.9 out of 10

Derekishere

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age PC Empty Re: Dragon Age PC

Post by knowbody Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Great review Derek, thanks! I been hearing a lot of good things about DAO. One question though. Did you get the collector's edition and if so do you think it's worth the extra $$?
knowbody
knowbody
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum