Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Website

2 posters

Go down

Our Website Empty Our Website

Post by Cpl.Clegg Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Just like Our Servers. I want your input good or bad about our website. Let me know if you want me to:
change things
update
add stuff
password protect
whatever you think would make our website better. Remember this site was created for all of us by one person. I did get some help from Ironhide when i was first building the site. Thats why we have our cool banner. My thoughts on how things should look may not be the same for everyone else. This is why i want your input. If its already what you want in a lan community website you can post that also. Please be honest.
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://www.lanof1000corpses.com

Back to top Go down

Our Website Empty Re: Our Website

Post by Ironhide Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I would like to see one thing added to the site.....THE GOD DAMN PICTURES FROM THE LAST PARTY. J/K, i mean i do but i know your busy. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
Ironhide
Ironhide
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpl.Clegg Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah about the pictures...hehe im a slacker and did not take any pictures, but Fumunda did. I have been trying to get him to send them to me so i can post them. He is however just as much of a slacker as i am so i think he keeps forgetting. I have mentioned to monte to hit him up for the pics. if anyone else sees him online hound him to send them lol.
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://www.lanof1000corpses.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: