Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

4 posters

Go down

OMFG!!! GOOD TIMES!!! Empty OMFG!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Post by knowbody Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Wow! Another bitchin' lan party in the books (Does anyone still say bitchin'? If not I'm bringing it back. Cool ). Mini-Tanks to our superb hosts...

___|***|======0
|########|
\0000000000/

3rd grader ASCII tank lol!

Seriously though, many thanks to our hosts for working extra hard to ensure we all had a good time. In addition, a very special thanks to Rick who not only let us invade his home for the weekend but also worked hard organizing and tracking the deagle tourney as well as organizing the whole event and maintaining this fantastic web site. Let's all also remember to thank Pam as well. She is kind enough to surrender her home for the weekend three times a year to a bunch of loud, drunk-ass, video-game-playin', smelly dudes who refuse to grow up. geek I hope the last man out remembered to put the toilet seat down. Razz

Big congratulations to the Mon-ster for winning the deagle tourney. It's not like we expected anything different, lol. Be proud dude; you earned it. king Just remember to take a dive every other lan party so we don't loose interest and stop playing, HAHAHA!!! Wink Personally, I really enjoyed the tournament and $5 seems like a good amount. It's enough to keep it interesting but not enough to get in twist about when we loose to Monty, err... I mean whomever wins in the future. tongue

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who attended. Lan parties aren't any fun without peeps and you guys were all full of good attitudes and great spirit! sunny It was an my pleasure to kill/be killed by each and every one of you. All I can say is "practice bitches"; you'll need it for next time. Twisted Evil

-knowbody out
knowbody
knowbody
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

OMFG!!! GOOD TIMES!!! Empty Re: OMFG!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Post by Cpl.Clegg Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:07 pm

thank you for the props but i couldn't do all this without you folks. I have had a really good time at all 3 of the lan parties this year. With the addition of all the new members from way back we are filling up fast and the fun is getting more intense every time.

A special thanks to all of you who donated either money or equipment. you guys have helped us provide adequate seating for these parties.

Many thanks to Ironhide for the main server setup as well as getting the tournament server set and tested.
I'm glad the tournament went well this time and i plan to have a better strategy for the next lan party. I think we will be using the same idea if not slightly different. There were some adrenaline fueled matches towards the end. Watch monte at the next party. if that last match would have been 15 minutes later he would have been wasted..rofl..

I have been quite busy since sunday so i will get the website updated with the donations and pictures very soon.

be looking for the next party thread to pop up around febuary so we can find a good date for march. I think we have a good thing going with the current scheduled months...
1. march
2. july
3. december.

Happy holidays to everyone and be safe.
-cevinkey santa
Cpl.Clegg
Cpl.Clegg
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-09

http://www.lanof1000corpses.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SOULCRUSHER Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Yea I always have a good time at the LAN parties. Can't wait till March so I can steak my revenge on Monti-Nader.....damn him lol. Good times like always till next time thanks Rick and Pam .........
SOULCRUSHER
SOULCRUSHER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhide Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Yes always a good time! Especially the deagle tourny with Knowbody! Damn that was fun and exciting, best match I have ever had. As always, thanks Rick for the use of the house, and tell Pam I said thnx aswell.

I am already for the next one. Can't wait. What a Face

Congrats on the win Flash!
Ironhide
Ironhide
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down